Hello Everyone.....

calamitykaz
This post is 4955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:welcome: kaz, NW200's great craic

hopefully i can get us free camping in a local biker club's ground. ;)

Hey Drewpy,

What kinda site is this? lol..Thanks for the offer of the camping...but may be a bit of a squeeze with you, me n my hubby in the sleeping bag! ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Drewpy,

What kinda site is this? lol..Thanks for the offer of the camping...but may be a bit of a squeeze with you, me n my hubby in the sleeping bag! ;)

I did mean all the YOC :wub:

can't remember where it is right now, but I'll find out nearer the time!

Welcome to the 'ward' :huh: Kaz, a friendly place, lots of help, a club patch, we even have a club song (PM one of the 'moderators' for the lyrics and dance moves), and a full itenerary of events :farmerjohn: Arrrrr

Sort of knew that's what you meant...but hubby was very excited at the thought! ha ha ...do keep in touch with the details.

Kaz ^_^

Welcome to the 'ward' :huh: Kaz, a friendly place, lots of help, a club patch, we even have a club song (PM one of the 'moderators' for the lyrics and dance moves), and a full itenerary of events :farmerjohn: Arrrrr

Watched that clip. That certainly wasn't filmed at the NW200.... cold, wet n windy,and that's only in our tent!

Kaz

Aye, Jammer,,,,,,,,, i was the camera-man at this Paradise campsite,,,,,,,,,, it was a houl,,,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALL OF YOC IN A SLEEPING BAG?!!! JUST... WOW.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online