My YamaTard

YamaHead
This post is 4641 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest CardBoardDave

After alot of fiddling......& actually still some :rolleyes: .....got my XT6 back together & working fairly well....

IMG_1306.jpg

Id give you my right arm for that bike but then i get depressed i could not ride it :(

Looks good in white

• 2 weeks later...

nice bike mate think a black and red colour coding will work well instead of white and red.

• 1 month later...

Cheers for the comments chaps ;)

Decided to stay with the white/red scheme....& just add some black into the motor area (Air-scoops & skidplate)

Got my eye out for 1 of THESE from Clarke MFG....should definitely improve my fuel range B)

• 1 year later...

After a long battle with a vertical learning curve :eusa_doh: ......I finally got my Beast back on the road last week....

IMG_0345.jpg

Happy to report that she accelerates harder than I ever remember.....the headwork & exhaust mod(so far) proved successful! B)

A quick mock-up with the Kerker can I plan on employing....

IMG_0340.jpg

& now a week later......she's still reliable like a well-oiled machine should be :thumb: ......

IMG_0352.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online