highway hawks

littlepig
This post is 5086 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice bike m8 and lovin the pipes, realy makes it look good! and i bet it sounds well! what year is it?

%3ca%20href=IMG00045-20101011-1804.jpg">A few of u guys asked for some pics of the little draggy with the hawk pipes on.only just found out how to do it so here it is.%3ca%20href=IMG00028-20101010-1809.jpg">%3ca%20href=IMG00029-20101010-1809.jpg">%3ca%20href=IMG00050-20101011-1809.jpg">

Couldn't help but notice the footbrake position, is that personal preference or is the bracket fixing position different depending on year of manufacture?

Its a 2002 , the screen is a givi universal fitment.got it for 20 from scap merchant bargin,its actually quicker now with that on I thought it would have slowed me down but aeros must have improved. the pipes where 60 from gumtree. Those pics where taken after I rebuilt the front end after smashing it lol.the brake is straight now lol.going to try and post a vid to let u guys hear her will be mob phone quality so apologies.

Ok, second question

in your hip and cool avatar your playing a 'woodie'

Q:whats with the line dancing/Britney Spears mic set up ? :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online