in need of alot of help

teen builder
This post is 5089 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello i am a high school student that is very interested building a motorcycle. just recently i found one in a junk pile so i was allowed to take it but i have no idea how to tell the year and model number.right now i am dissasembaling the engine and found a somewhat small crack on the crank case wat should i do? and where could i find good reliable parts when i am ready to start the assembally?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

il give you a tip

put a post on the bar section and introduce yourself to the forum. also fill in the details like where ur from, what you like/dislike ect!

there are quite a few ppl on here that could help but are not willing to help one hit wonders who put one post up to get help then are never to be seen again!

its free to sign up and the help you could receive is priceless!

so just take the time to say hello and someone will take the time to help :D

(just giving some friendly advice)

.Paul.

I take it your from the States.

Put up a pic of the bike and someone might be able to ID what make it is.

Look arround the headstock and frame for numbers stamped on it, there shuld also be numbers stamped on the engine somewhere !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online