stafford japanese classic bike show

drewpy
This post is 5085 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right " am off , to staffs. see you lot sat , undre the clock , ;)

Aye Jammer & C.b.D. ------------------------------------------------------------------, " bear your arse " :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice to see John OT and CBdave today.

CBD looked absolutly knackered all day! I did offer him a room for the night but he didn't trust me :huh:

Got a puncture 10 mile from home so called carole nash and had a brew in the local pub got back within the hours :thumb:

I suspect CBD is still howling around the moors, thanks to mike for guiding him to Oldam the land of 6am t-shirted pizza eating lassies (ask dave)

TTFN

off to get a tikka massala

Well " that was a another Saffs show in. Lovely concours and modified examples, forgot to take a lot of photo"s, heres a few,. Met the boys there, [Drewps and Co.] dave looked shattered, was a cold morning for them on bikes too. B) ,,staffs2010003.jpg

staffs2010004.jpg

Guest CardBoardDave

It took me ;)mins to get to Halifax 40miles :rolleyes: Hope i never woke anyone up as i tore through the sleepy villages at 5-6am Roads were dead flowing and as i noticed the booth wood to my left i realised i was on a road i often saw from the motorway and always want to do :D

Got to manchester waaay to early but in the end that was a good thing cause i got lost throught the center After a few detours i finally found McDs, Up to the drive in handed the girl a bit of paper "Is this here?" urm yeah "What time is it?" 7:30 Tfft as i parked up.

Had a HC an a bite as i waited. Tried to fix me speedo that died a death a 71.4 miles. Then a super clean xs and a Yellow super sport honda came into sight shorty follwed by a young (at heart) bloke on a tt that was an instant hit with all.

Drew found me a petrol station as i became "that guy" holding every one up That sorted we headed down to the show.

Few potential problems but all delt with well, drivers not using that shiney thing that looks back.

Couple of bikers got on old timers nerves and as we got nearer the show ground they started to get on mine to. Some people have no idea how too filter past clawling traffic :angry: cause that bike had the toys but he rode it like a moped one with pedals at that

Show was heavying I mean heaving just so much to see and so many bodies trying to see it.

It was really good to meet up with you guys again had a few chats with Ot cause i arrived just intime for the ride our at squires and never had a chance.

Good to see John and his mate dereck? Hope he gets bike on rode in time.

Big thanks to Mike for ths short cut towards Oldham sorry you got a headache following me smoke all day :D

Well worth it going next year i hope but will have more than 3hrs sleep before i set off.

Guest CardBoardDave

nice one john,,i see you picked the best two....rd's rule ok::D

There where lots of super duper clean rds there kev like mega money restos Best ive seen so far

nice one john,,i see you picked the best two....rd's rule ok::D

Yeh Kev " gorgeous that Lc. isn"t it , :rolleyes: The H2A is a beaut too.[ ultimate two-strokes them two bikes] I photoed tha tH2 to see the type of exhausts, . i was blethering too much , forgot to photo more.

Met guys i knew from Perthshire, Aberdeen , Dundee, & of coarse the Yorkshire rabble of Y.O.C. :)

did CBD mention he saw Ben Dover?

I suggested he ask who he was and he just walked over, we sauntered off at that very moment suddenly interested in that NSU quickly!

did CBD mention he saw Ben Dover?

I suggested he ask who he was and he just walked over, we sauntered off at that very moment suddenly interested in that NSU quickly!

:lol: :lol: your Lordship you didn't ?

Guest CardBoardDave

You know when you know who someone is and its bugging you that you dont know who they are :blink: :blink: I dint just go up to him and say "ben dover?"

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online