Hi Everyone

Sammo123
This post is 5096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Afternoon Everyone

I am looking at getting an R6 as my first bike early next year so I though I would join a forum so I can gather some information before I spend my money :)

I am more into my Retro Bikes and Cars but figured as a first bike, something slightly newer might be a better idea :)

So if anyone fancies offering up some info on R6's, I will be looking at earlier ones due to a restricted budget.

Cheers

Sammo

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi sammo,

bit forward of you to plug your new forum! we don't know who you are fer crying out loud!

We prefer peeps to introduce themselves first before getting anything in return.

I'm deleting your plug until we know your here to stay and not just to self promote!

drewps

Welcome Sammo, I loiks retro ;)

I remember back in 1964 my mum & dad took a public house on, in th old stable of that establishment was a triumph scooter. They gave it away. some years later a Triumph Tiger Cub trials bike took up residence in said stable. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online