hello to all

Guest gary evans
This post is 5110 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest gary evans

hi all im new to the site and thought id say hello

been riding bikes since i was 8 and now 42 ive had loads of bikes over the years some 2 strokes and 4 stroke up to 1000cc

i like doing bikes up and then selling them not for profit just for fun ,i was on the forum sportsbikes.co.uk but got told to leave and blocked because i asked the one who calls himself the boss a question about the rules which he didnt like but i was never rude which i cant say about him ,any way my idea of a forum is people talk about problems and help if they can and if some one has bits they dont want they can sell to help others out so look forward in talking to the members on here

thanks

gary

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

heloooooo gary.

Enjoy the forum, what bike are ya on at the moment?

I'm at the other end of the spectrum - I'm 17 and still on my first bike...

Nonetheless, I'm sure if ya have any problems we'll all get lined up to give you an answer, and if we dont KNOW one, we'll try our best to deduce one from our flawed logic and our already-failed attempts :P

Anyway, welcome.

Chris

Guest gary evans

hi thanks chris i just sold a fzr1000 exup and needed something to play with and a tzr125 came along so im tuning it to see what i can do to it the power valve fully open ,250 exhaust, carb sriped and im waiting for a carb kit to come from yam bits ive taken all the fairings off and ive put straight bars on with twin headlights done brakes now i can have fun out of it while i spray all the fairings

gary

Welcome to the 'Ward' Gary :huh: , please take a ticket and a seat, the nice nurse will be along shortly with your meds :nurse:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online