Sunday 10th ,

This post is 5094 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Forcast is superb this weekend , I Fancy borders, down A69 , newcastle - whitly bay , maybe Lindesfarne [ holy isle] jammer ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So are you heading down to the holy isle?

Hopefully, dave , its pissed here all day , only area in the country:angry: , were still going out .. sunday , east coast forcast cool winds off North Sea , so maybe west, B)

Im going here http://www.eventcent...ml?ContentID=78 in the morning

Sunday might go to the coast for some fresh air

Where is the coast for you dave ? scarborough :unsure:

Guest CardBoardDave

Yes sunny scarbrough is closest but i go too redcar cause i like the beach and quiet. If your going to the holy isle ill ride up an have a brew :)

Yes sunny scarbrough is closest but i go too redcar cause i like the beach and quiet. If your going to the holy isle ill ride up an have a brew :)

Redcar , near newcastle , isnt it ,, okey dok may make Whitly Bay , if i feel the urge for more milesB) PM sent ,,, lord snooty

Forcast is superb this weekend , I Fancy borders, down A69 , newcastle - whitly bay , maybe Lindesfarne [ holy isle] jammer ?

got my youngest daughter staying over the weekend-Birthday shopping tomorrow :mellow: (10 rounds of 'quick draw' wallet origami), Sunday-BBQ(in October :blink: ) with half dozen squealing teens :unsure:

Monday-Lindesfarne-pounding on the door and pleading for sanctuary and a repeat prescription of prozac :blink:

Disaster dave, i lost 5th & reverse gears on my land rover, am changing gearbox ,[ half out tnt] tmorrow,:( i"v a discovery box here, belhousing to change, etc,

So bang goes my big run tmorrow, hoping for a small run in afternoon ,,B)

"Shit" - so will be Ace next for us, , am going to stafford next fri sat,. staying over fri nt, may see some of you lot there, ;)

Guest CardBoardDave

No worries. Hope the box comes out easly enough. Was a "hinges" man myself few years back then went to the dark side and bought a 2dr v8 purrrfect.

So who is going to stafford?

Disaster dave, i lost 5th & reverse gears on my land rover, am changing gearbox ,[ half out tnt] tmorrow,:( i"v a discovery box here, belhousing to change, etc,

So bang goes my big run tmorrow, hoping for a small run in afternoon ,,B)

"Shit" - so will be Ace next for us, , am going to stafford next fri sat,. staying over fri nt, may see some of you lot there, ;)

might take a run up here Johnno, if I can get a day off during the week B)

Where's this fekkin mini heatwave?

might take a run up here Johnno, if I can get a day off during the week B)

Aye jammer fkn dark and dreery " :( , thats our type of heatwave . moisture in the air is unbelievble last few days. thats why i like EngerlandeB) ,

Tmorrow jammer , [ iv got old gearbox out ,], shud be out for run PM., gonna do the Trossachs. down your way,

That errol place is 20mls from here, , will meet you if i can, :)

Aye jammer fkn dark and dreery " :( , thats our type of heatwave . moisture in the air is unbelievble last few days. thats why i like EngerlandeB) ,

Tmorrow jammer , [ iv got old gearbox out ,], shud be out for run PM., gonna do the Trossachs. down your way,

That errol place is 20mls from here, , will meet you if i can, :)

Aye its moist all right

Image000.jpg:huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online