Meta DefComT Motorcycle Alarm

David Baker
This post is 5024 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oldtimer can give you a good story about alarms ;)

I just feel the alarm is more hassle than its worth. Its so temperamental, yeah it lowers the insurance but come on, is it really worth all the hassle. I've had loose wires, the last problem was the seat wasn't making the proper connection.

Who fitted it? take it back, as it needs to be correct so that it works correctly as an alarm and if it is a immobiliser, not immobilise when you are riding (bloody dangerous scenario).

Who fitted it? take it back, as it needs to be correct so that it works correctly as an alarm and if it is a immobiliser, not immobilise when you are riding (bloody dangerous scenario).

I dont want to bad mouth the yamaha centre in glasgow :) Immobiliser works fine, alarm is just temperamental, already took it back once. I was told it was a loose connection which they sorted.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online