kikker hardknock ?

littlepig
This post is 5013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone been looking at the kikker hardknocks ? have been quoted just under £600 for the lot minus the power plant.Was wondering if anyone can tell if the xvs 125 engine would do the job ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Its an insane looking wee bike, hand selected gears are great for the sweeping straights in California, but whatabout downtown in trafficville UK ? :mellow:

I suppose you could drop any sized lump into that frame it looks really light, give it a go and post up some pics of the build Lilpig B)

I have a spare XVS 125 engine and I spoke to a guy from them,

He said it would be possible, but i'd have to make my own engine mounts etc.

in my opinion it maybe a bit to tricky for me...

but if you're good at that sort of thing then go for it! :)

personally i wouldnt fit an xvs engine in there (not too keen on the engine) but a honda cbr 125 engine would be my choice, as its loads more reliable plus ul get a little more out of the engine as its slightly better (spec wise) and lighter! :D

but yeah defo get that frame! would make a nice winter project :D

personally i wouldnt fit an xvs engine in there (not too keen on the engine) but a honda cbr 125 engine would be my choice, as its loads more reliable plus ul get a little more out of the engine as its slightly better (spec wise) and lighter! :D

but yeah defo get that frame! would make a nice winter project :D

This is all true however,the wee chromed up v-twin from the draggy wil look the doggies dangles i think.

£600 was that for a new one (minus hamster wheel of course) direct from them? Id be interested in that to fit a 250 lump into for a project.

yip that was the quote,search , kikker hardnock uk..i've acctualy decided agaist it.have seen what can be done with the draggy frame.much better lookin boober i think.

lol seen my post then ;) yeah a chromed up engine would look a little nicer but im not one for cleaning it! i dont like chrome well....not that much anyway, just a little here and there to accent the bike. plus the point of a bobber is its basic! just engine, frame and 2 wheels none of that fancy chrome coverd plastc rubbish lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online