Ace cafe

Guest CardBoardDave
This post is 4923 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll on NW200 Sir Pat

Pat if i have not passed by then can i ride over there with my L plates?

Aye, indeed ya can Sir Dave.

Where the NW200 takes place is still the UK so to speek,,so the same rules apply. It is only if ya travel 40 mins or so further that ya enter IRL but again L plates are A O K.

SDC10313.jpg

SDC10320.jpg

SDC10322.jpg

FFS John! You auditioning for the Littlewoods catalogue?

Some nice shots there, good to see my old stamping grounds getting smoked out by the H.

Are you sure the Plod moved you on for dodging cones? More likely it was Brenda & Phil getting pi$$ed off with the gay poseur cluttering up their view with his noisy smoker, lucky you didn't end up in the Tower .....

Well " that was some weekend, Great ride down, it was fresh :blink: at 8.30 am,, but warmed up by 10. Great to see the towns that you only see names on signs ,on Motorways , graet stretch of road from Melton [ piston:D ] Mowbray to Market ?. like a race track, 280mls . in all , was easy , a good confidence builder, coz traffic is fear for us northeners,[ lack of up here] . got a lesson in filtering :rolleyes: , from C.B. Dave, , And that [ yeh auld een 125 / 170] is unbelievable fast, Ask the Gsx600 guy on the melton road , he took 5 mls to over take us , lost him a few times , with the overtaking stunts by CB.D. yip all at 80mph + on that race-track., he finally straight lined us , and we pulled up at lights, I said "nice smell" he replied - " yeh , i said " thats a quick 125," [ looking at Lplates] he smiles " Thats a VERY quick 125 " , hillarious. , as he disapeared, Awsome DAVE " honestly , ,, new Dep & porting, :huh: next, Gulp" up to 40 Bhp. Rd400s look out,:unsure:

If you came on the melton road you missed an epic bit of b road scratching and i know the Melton roads good, might have been a bit much for the Widowmaker, you'd work up a sweat on the bends, gets the red mist for me on the TDR. Runs from Melton through to Corby but you could have hooked the A6 down through Beds and Luton for the last pip to the city.

Smoked a few traffic light out too :lol:

Ha " did you look in the mirror , when we left Hotel sunday morning " The London Rd was a smoke screen, for a few hundred yards :lol: , Dek was last to leave, he said it was unbelievable,

Heres Jap needing his toy back ,-------LondonAcecaffe016.jpg

Just found oot there's an Ace Cafe in Dublin,,,,,,,,,,,is this on your to do list John B)

Just found oot there's an Ace Cafe in Dublin,,,,,,,,,,,is this on your to do list John B)

Irelande " next year, B) mate, start with NW.200. and see what time is left wen over there..... no more rain pat :( , its sodden here, Thats why i like Engerland " ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online