Ace cafe

Guest CardBoardDave
This post is 4926 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm easy. It's better to leave as early as you guys can handle due to the traffic building up across London.

As for that, feel free to take yer time and have a nice brekky at the Ace, they do a nice breakfast (at a nice price)...

My forks, by that stage, should be un-buggered by Sunday, but my bike's still in shit condition... warning.

Dont worry i think we will be all wrecks on sunday if we hit the pubs saturday.

Blagged a day off work today :) much to do and no time to do it. Might even wash the old girl (1st time) but then again maybe not. Soon be a triple roaring round here :D

Has john got your number?

someone's got my number, but if THE WHOLE OF YOC WANT IT

it's 07898188225. No dirty calls please.

EDIT: Also, I'm working saturday evening (and sunday evening so I cant stay TOOOO long), so I won't be able to come to the pub. Unless you're pubbing in Kingston Upon Thames (where I live and work) but it's a treack from the ace on public transport, so dw...

hahaha.

That sounds like a good competition.

Who can (sneakily) leave the other persons number in the most conspicuous place :)

haha

Good news is I'll have my forks and my bars straightened for Sunday, but still a cracked front fender and no starter. haha.

Chris

WOTCHOO OAN ABAAATT ?

would you 'Adam an Eve it', 'your 'avin a Turkish bath m8, here's two 'sparras' doin the proverbial 'Lambeth' innit :D

WindowsPhotoGalleryWallpaper.jpg

Not another Y-O-C knighthood :huh:

is it Sir Blackie we have to call him now ? B)

great pics Dave, looks like ye's had the weather too, its snowing up here, I hope Sir Blackie remembered his 'bear-suit' :lol:

Ye were havin a Ball,,,,,i know ye were !

John,,,yer lookin COOL for the photo shoots B)

Looks like ye had a good wend !

Yep i think you should :) Was a good weekend we never made it to brighton this time and we only had a bit of time to ride into and back out of london :( But it was a great ride down.

This road

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Melton+Mowbray,+Leicestershire+LE14,+UK&daddr=Market+Harborough&geocode=FVseJQMdbnzy_ynbFYaEiH13SDGa2q7xddzjMA%3BFQzAIAMdNfLx_ykLoWRC3G13SDHEp7imIhoqig&gl=uk&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=52.764251,-0.88565&sspn=0.103871,0.308647&ie=UTF8&z=10

fantastic B)

£2 buffet breakfast this morning

Went for a couple in st albans saturday night after a Thia meal.

Looks like you two three had a great time, that 125 250 of yours is quite some bike, that pic of blackat at her majestys pad :lol: posing knut bet he's a bit tired when he gets home :lol:

you should have seen him at the

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCE

HappyDays9003.jpg

"Hey sweet cheeks go cook up a couple of burgers for us"

;)

Dek drove the whole way we met up a couple of times at the fuel/tea stops

He got lost in london :lol: yeah "Sat Naarv"

I see there were a few more bikes this time seeing as you had the weather!

Sir john, don't get any thoughts of grandeur parking yourself outside britain's finest :lol:

that £2 buffet breaky sounds good

I see there were a few more bikes this time seeing as you had the weather!

Sir john, don't get any thoughts of grandeur parking yourself outside britain's finest :lol:

that £2 buffet breaky sounds good

Yeah not bad turn out filled the car park anyway

Out side "Lizzys Hoose" we got moved on by the law cause we blew through some cones.

Breakie was great. I had friut salad to start, croissants, fry up with every way of eggs going and i might have filled my bag before we left :D

Johns got some great pics too

and we met Mr Miyagi :lol: