Yamaha Xj6 Diversion After Market Exhausts

Kunkfumikey
This post is 5021 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have a we look arround the site,,,,,, i think there is a post on here allready showing all the different exhaust's and there sounds from utube. ;)

Pat,,,,I think your turning Japanese, I really think your turning Japanese, I really think so :blink:

Pat,,,,I think your turning Japanese, I really think your turning Japanese, I really think so :blink:

Ya no likey me Japanese style ! ! eh :D

Oi much preferred dat wee Oirish feller, what about him ? :unsure:

Sorry kungfumonkey, we seem to have hijacked your post :unsure:

erm,,,exhausts, I like the look and sound of the Devil carbon-but not the price :o

• 2 months later...

That sounds great Dami, I see the silencer belly no more, does it retain the 'cat' ? :unsure:

That sounds great Dami, I see the silencer belly no more, does it retain the 'cat' ? :unsure:

Yes, video is filmed without DB killer, but i ride with it, because with or withouth is no big diference. And with db killer is still great sound and powerfull.

Silencer belly-catalyst must go off, because we use original pipe. But the seller gave me all documents to make homologation.

Sorry for my bad english.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online