Fastest a yzf r125 will go ?

MARCON
This post is 5101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

not bad :) . im trying to find a place in west yorkshire that do like 1 week courses for 125cc. no point doing cbt .

any1 know average insurance on this bike (yzf r125) ?

Why no point doing your CBT? Unless you passed a car test before 2001 (?) it's Compulsory (that's the C in CBT), as in "No Tickee, No Ridee"

As for insurance - age, location, job, experience, no claims etc. all make a difference - my lad when he was 17 was about £200 TPFT while I could get the same bike insured £40 FC (being an old fart has it's advantages, y'know!).

Why no point doing your CBT? Unless you passed a car test before 2001 (?) it's Compulsory (that's the C in CBT), as in "No Tickee, No Ridee"

As for insurance - age, location, job, experience, no claims etc. all make a difference - my lad when he was 17 was about £200 TPFT while I could get the same bike insured £40 FC (being an old fart has it's advantages, y'know!).

haha made me laugh ^ ,

my friend sed post code matters on insurance , ive got an holiday home in sunny bridlington and he says that bridlington has the cheapest post code on insures.

gunna have to get my cbt booked in then :L. i thought i cud just just straight to 125 test :L

not bad :) . im trying to find a place in west yorkshire that do like 1 week courses for 125cc. no point doing cbt .

any1 know average insurance on this bike (yzf r125) ?

Depends what you want fully comp could be expensive :L

And To my knowledge if you were to get lighter fairing replace the exhaust system rejet the carb I believe you can hit 90.

I think the average first year of riding is around 300-350 TPFT due to the factor a YZF is very wanted and people love to steal them ;)

Depends what you want fully comp could be expensive :L

And To my knowledge if you were to get lighter fairing replace the exhaust system rejet the carb I believe you can hit 90.

I think the average first year of riding is around 300-350 TPFT due to the factor a YZF is very wanted and people love to steal them ;)

haha yeh . well iv seen a new bike now . lets just say it looks like a ducati , and i love it :) . cagiva mito evoloution :)

haha yeh . well iv seen a new bike now . lets just say it looks like a ducati , and i love it :) . cagiva mito evoloution :)

Well they are definately nice and fast only problem is since they have the rs125 engine they break a lot so if you have the money or dont want it for speed then go for it :)

Well they are definately nice and fast only problem is since they have the rs125 engine they break a lot so if you have the money or dont want it for speed then go for it :)

shite :L

wat bikes best for speed ?

i knew the rs had problems they wernt relaible :( . wat other bikes are fast and reliable ?

shite :L

wat bikes best for speed ?

i knew the rs had problems they wernt relaible :( . wat other bikes are fast and reliable ?

Derbi GPR 125 are rumoured to be bulletproof they come in either 4 stroke or 2 stroke if you want a link to some I can dig up some info on them?

(4 stroke version) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2009-59-Derbi-GPR-GPR-125-Best-Looking-125-M-/170544522439?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item27b53ee4c7

Sorry cant seem to find a 2 stroke version at the moment I will keep my eyes open but an alternative is a Gilera SC dont know much about them but they seem nice :) But since I have a R125 I always will say they are best

Or a gilera SC http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-GILERA-SC-125-motorcycle-similar-Derbi-Gpr125-/190443586936?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2c57528578

Derbi GPR 125 are rumoured to be bulletproof they come in either 4 stroke or 2 stroke if you want a link to some I can dig up some info on them?

i remember them :L hahaha i wanted 1 wen i was 16 derbi gpr 50. but was like 3 grand , more than a 125 :L. i nearly had 1 in that green orange yellow colours for £900, but we waited last minute to buy and she took it off ! . i was like neverrrrrrrrrrr ! . yeh if you can mate , wud be good, i no the gilera runner is the same bike i think

It looks like a ducati 748 which would mean they've messed with the fairing? I dont know an awful lot about them. But what I know is most bikes that have been messed with like that will have a problem with being "dropped" or "crashed" or "vandalised" that sort of thing or having a positive view on humanity they just wanted it to look nice

It looks like a ducati 748 which would mean they've messed with the fairing? I dont know an awful lot about them. But what I know is most bikes that have been messed with like that will have a problem with being "dropped" or "crashed" or "vandalised" that sort of thing or having a positive view on humanity they just wanted it to look nice

yeh suppose . its cheap tho :). perfect for me , i do like derbi gprs tho :)

if you want fast then you need a rd125lc, wheelie in first and second gears top out at 105mph .(but not if your a fat cwunt like i is.:D )

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online