PAUUUUUUUUUULWHIIITE

christofeser
This post is 5101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

soz dude my computer has gone mental! my hotmail account decided to lock me out and i snaped the dongal when i droped the laptop.

but yeah all is goin well iv sorted the seat out and put the mounts in for the indicators, the number plate fixing is going to be tricky as i cant figure out how to put it on safely (cause u wanted it on a bracket to the side of the bike) but il figure it out, when do you want it for? cause its taking longer than im happy with and im sure ur gettin a little anoyed with me. (the misses has been giving me some right jip!) soz for takin so long dude.

Ah no - I was more worried about something bad happening to you! (falling of your bike and dying, getting hit by a bike and dying, exploding blowtorch and dying, the usual stuff that happens when you combine men, tools, and motorcycles...)

I need it really as soon as you can hoist it over here, I totalled my bike up in Ipswich on Friday eve so I'm giving it a nice revamp... I rode it all the way home (about 150 miles) having to hold the handlebars to the right, in order to go straight, because they became so warped!

Saying that I picked up a new pair of bars today, not sure how good they will look but it was at the Auto-jumble and got em for £7 so I'm hardly complaining.

Yeah about the number plate, um I mean I don't mind whatever you see best, if that means ontop of the fender and upright then that's fine , but yeah it's really up to you :)

Pics would be nice too :)

Don't feel rushed though... Chris

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online