tires for the xvs 125cc

littlepig
This post is 5082 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just as reference, although I've bought many tyres from these guys over the years, never a problem but it can take a week for them to deliver:

Front 3.00x18 - Metzeler ME22 £38 - Clicky link

Rear 130/90S-15 - Metzeler ME77 £55 - Clicky link number 2

Think your chap is taking the proverbial a bit, as these are tubed tyres (I think?) it's a lot easier to change them than tubeless, just make sure SWMBO doesn't spot you nicking spoons from the cutlery drawer!

Should cost about £160 all told, including fitting, balancing etc etc...

That's what it is down here in Reading and we're expensive!!

Just as reference, although I've bought many tyres from these guys over the years, never a problem but it can take a week for them to deliver:

Front 3.00x18 - Metzeler ME22 £38 - Clicky link

Rear 130/90S-15 - Metzeler ME77 £55 - Clicky link number 2

Think your chap is taking the proverbial a bit, as these are tubed tyres (I think?) it's a lot easier to change them than tubeless, just make sure SWMBO doesn't spot you nicking spoons from the cutlery drawer!

thanks very much ,almost sh~t a brick when i got that quote ! life saver mate.

Just found another mob in wales MandP there nice n budgety also.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys may be a dumb question but, i have ordered 2 tyres for the draggy 125 only to be told by my father that it needs tubes ? is this correct ?

you will only need tubes if the ones you have are knacked otherwise just use the ones you have! :D

and iv found that the tiers that were on it originally were the best ones iv had so far! they lasted 3 years! but the last set i had only lasted 1 year .....note to self invest in some good quality tires! :D

Bought a set of pirelli city demons. Seemingly there good as long as the0 tyres are as broad as ours.read areview by a bloke who bought them for aybr and they where shit.so here's hoping.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online