noobie

4eye
This post is 4972 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

firstly i's like to say hello,

my names chris and i have a yam XT600e 2003,ive had this bike for nearly 3 yrs and its a 100% trustworthy this bike with no break downs whatsoever.

so when a couple of mates said they were planning a trip to spain to watch the moto gp i jumped at the chace for a bike trip away and it didn't disappoint! only one hiccup which is why I'm here now to ask for advice/pointed in the right direction.

We were riding the motorway in spain to velencia and during this i heard a loud crack....i knew it was stone but never knew where it hit till we arrived at the villa....it hit my head lamp :angry: .....determined that it wouldn't put a damper on my trip i forgot about it.....so after nearly 2 weeks i was home shopping/hunting for a new lamp(as its oone whole unit), only to find its as rare as rocking horse s*?t.

ive tried numorus breakers and have been like a hawk on eBay but the only place i could sorce a posibility was fowlers parts dept, and they wanted 160 of the queens english plus a 3-4 week wait as they had to order it from japan! :o

so here's my question....any one know.of any aftermarket sales for my model or anywhere i may have better results.......many thanx B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thanx for the warm welcome.....waiting for a reply from motoward...also written to wemoto but even they can't help me....I'm begining to think maybe I'll have to bite that expensive bullet :o