Will this fit?

wild foamy
This post is 5109 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone.

just been looking for a bigger screen for my XJ600, came across this and wondered if it will fit:

http://www.motorcycleheaven.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2110_190_522_554&products_id=1370

also, am i right in thinking that my 1989 XJ600 (pre diversion) is also known as an XJ600F?

as always, any help will be rewarded with hobnobs

-Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep, XJ600F cos there was an XJ600 as well but missing one important part, the Fairing. Suzuki didn't really do anything new with the Bandit did they.

Please tell me your thinking of the light brown tint or clear. People get these bigger screens in a 'COOL BLACK' then realise they can't see when they get behind it.

There is nothing wrong with the XJ screen, its stunning as it is. Considering its age its a beauty. Why not do stuff like refurbishing the wheels so the polished areas shine oh and use it. You've got the jawa to cock about with.

Its what i do, dick around with daft idea's on the 175 and leave the TDR well alone bar polishing, servicing, polishing, riding oh and polishing. Its the best original condition TDR250 i have seen in 2 years and i'd be a twat to fukc with it. Likewise your XJ.

mainly because im looking for a bit more comfort on the XJ, im only 5'7 but i still have to get hunkered over the tank to get out of the wind (having said that i have been riding it flat out most of the time, 120mph w00t), not really something i want to be doing for hours on end on the motorway, that screen looks like it will offer a bit more protection, although it says standard so may have to ring them up and check

mainly because im looking for a bit more comfort on the XJ, im only 5'7 but i still have to get hunkered over the tank to get out of the wind (having said that i have been riding it flat out most of the time, 120mph w00t), not really something i want to be doing for hours on end on the motorway, that screen looks like it will offer a bit more protection, although it says standard so may have to ring them up and check

Then maybe some crash bars would be better then?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online