mounting panniers?

wild foamy
This post is 5109 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone.

just wondering, how/what do i need to mount a set of panniers on an XJ600? im assuming i need some sort of rack?, if so can i fabricate it/where can i buy one?

-Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

http://www.renntec.co.uk/yamaha_xj600_carrier

get some Buffalo soft panniers from Santa, fuel in the tank, Mars bar under the seat, Morroco lock up your daughters :huh:

im feeling blackpool 'luminations mid-october for a weekend, then ROI next summer ;)

having looked at that carrier, it doesnt have any support for the panniers :/, i used to have a wickle pedal bike with panniers on it and they had framework they clipped onto :/

You could tag along with the 'big knobs', I think we might be doing 'Pats back garden' 2011 :D

You could tag along with the 'big knobs', I think we might be doing 'Pats back garden' 2011 :D

:unsure: Aye, no probs, just dont wake me neibours, and dont tell me missus yere there !

someone please explain?... O.O

I live in ROI Foamy,,,,,,,my name is Pat !

ya get it now ?

swish :D,

you may wake up sometime next summer with a foamy asleep on your front lawn, lol :P

:thumb: :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online