Radclff bike show ?

up.yours
This post is 5106 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I went, billy no mates but still had a good day, loads of cruiser and Harley types there but in amongs them were some real gems, like the guy on a Gilera 50 touring I was chatting to. Ooh and a brace of aircooled RD's and a very nice 1966 YDS3. Ooh and a lovely DT175 with a new tank cover on :)

hi paul got to ramsbottom bike show ,,after my little incedent,,took the dogs in the car ,,it waS QUITE A BIG SHOW LOTS GOING ON SO THE DAY WASNt wasted,,how about a picci of your garage on my show us your shed post.

I went, billy no mates but still had a good day, loads of cruiser and Harley types there but in amongs them were some real gems, like the guy on a Gilera 50 touring I was chatting to. Ooh and a brace of aircooled RD's and a very nice 1966 YDS3. Ooh and a lovely DT175 with a new tank cover on :)

did you get a pikkie of the Gilera Paul?

hi paul got to ramsbottom bike show ,,after my little incedent,,took the dogs in the car ,,it waS QUITE A BIG SHOW LOTS GOING ON SO THE DAY WASNt wasted,,how about a picci of your garage on my show us your shed post.

heard the show was quite good , my mate got best japanese not a Yam though

heard the show was quite good , my mate got best japanese not a Yam though

That would be simon on the 400 then :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online