Lumpy

johnnycrash
This post is 4977 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep :)

a short introduction would be nice, good manners cost nothing ;)

And here was me thinking there was a General Forum for that kind of thing!! If you dont want to answer the question DONT!!! and keep your smart alecy comments to yourself!!!

And here was me thinking there was a General Forum for that kind of thing!! If you dont want to answer the question DONT!!! and keep your smart alecy comments to yourself!!!

no it's a club ,and your attitude stinks,

Hi guys,97 Fazer 400 lumpy at tickover and low revs. Ideas??

When's the last time you balanced the carbs? How about cleaned them out? I would do the latter, then do the former and see where you're at. While you're at it, clean and gap the sparkplugs, and if they are more than a couple of years old, just replace them.

When's the last time you balanced the carbs? How about cleaned them out? I would do the latter, then do the former and see where you're at. While you're at it, clean and gap the sparkplugs, and if they are more than a couple of years old, just replace them.

Cheers for the "friendly" reply bud. Have the bike going in for a couple of tyres,i'll get the carbs checked then ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online