yamaha dt125 r 1992

connorstephen316
This post is 5129 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey was wondering if any1 knows of sumwhere to get a full big one exhaust system and race filter and carb to suit becuz i had a dep full system and it just didnt deliver that same kick as the old big one system i had but my dep system has snaped so i need help asap as my bike has been put off the road till i get an exhaust but i also need a new speedo cable but ive ordered that and should be here soon any help would be much appreciated thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey was wondering if any1 knows of sumwhere to get a full big one exhaust system and race filter and carb to suit becuz i had a dep full system and it just didnt deliver that same kick as the old big one system i had but my dep system has snaped so i need help asap as my bike has been put off the road till i get an exhaust but i also need a new speedo cable but ive ordered that and should be here soon any help would be much appreciated thanks

L and M spares are the cheapest afaik for the big-one system http://www.lm-spares.co.uk/acatalog/Yamaha_Big_One_Exhausts.html

Imo the Big-One requires less tweeking/tuning than the DEP to get good results. Also i think the DEP is designed more to get higher top end than the big-one, which with its smaller/shorter expansion chamber is possibly designed more with acceleration in mind.

For more detail on the subject of 2-stroke tuning have a read of the book  "2-Stroke tuning by A.Graham Bell".

Also, if you find the time,  introduce yourself in the bar section of the forum ;).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online