170 kit

This post is 5017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello there is the 170 athena kit worth getting for mt dt125r because im considerign gettin one and if it can i get a list of things i'll need to do to make the dtr run right with it, thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest CardBoardDave

hello there is the 170 athena kit worth getting for mt dt125r because im considerign gettin one and if it can i get a list of things i'll need to do to make the dtr run right with it, thanks

Tbh mate all it gave me is more bottom end that made up for the pv being pegged fully open. But strangly lost me a few 1500rpm/10mph of the top end

If you can get a good kit cheap then why not but if your thinking buying full price id spend a fraction of the money and get your cylinder ported new reeds and up or lower depending on what you want your gearing by 1 tooth

CBD

Tbh mate all it gave me is more bottom end that made up for the pv being pegged fully open. But strangly lost me a few 1500rpm/10mph of the top end

If you can get a good kit cheap then why not but if your thinking buying full price id spend a fraction of the money and get your cylinder ported new reeds and up or lower depending on what you want your gearing by 1 tooth

CBD

ah right i see, its just been something on my head. but cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online