test

up.yours
This post is 5113 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'd take the rdlc over the xs anyday B)

Yeh i know where your coming from ," but i remember seeing the Xs650,& 750, even the XS400 drewps, in the dealers 1976, and thought " what big powerfull bike they are" , and coming out of dealers with my new DT175, £325.:D a lot of money, [ £15. per week apprentice wages] no-one my age could afford the big bikes, the DT400 WAS £559.00 a bridge too far.:(

Did you check the video DT anoracks, thers a DT400mx At the door, [ black brs & high front fender, ] along side dt175s

Mate of mine had one that was chopped and recond it vibrated like a whacker plate.

When we got to rallies you could almost see the releif when he switched it off, he didn't keep it long :lol:

hi jase,timing was a problem on mine,always shifting,a compleat pain in't arse.kept it(persevered)for five years b4 trading it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online