Just wanted to say Hello!

Joeleol
This post is 5035 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a quick post to say hello to everyone on here! My names Joel, I'm 21 and I am from Oxford.

My main ride is a Triumph Daytona 955i 99' but I am currently building a custom Yamaha cafe racer.

I have joined the forums just to see what other people are up to, in terms of bikes that is. I have some cool ideas of customs I would like to build around Yamaha's and over time I hope to hear some opinions.

Just a bit of background info, I worked in F1 for 5 years and I am about to start studying physics at university.

Best regards to everyone,

Joel

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome joe" F1 ? what team , great job, i think the V10 :rolleyes: sounded better than the V8s now ,, Now if only they made a two- stroke F1 , would be awsome eh .B)

Howdy, I used to work for Renault F1 until the end of August and then I left to finish my studies. Yeah the V10 was certainly the nicer sounding of the two.

yes,step into the madhouse joeleol,your most welcome.hmm,that two stroke F1 sounds interesting john,when are you starting it.

Failte: Joeleol to the YOC. B)

I used to watch F1 but havent seen a race in years.

enjoy your stay.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online