what and where'

up.yours
This post is 5121 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

what is the NW200,and where does it start and finish,also when is it,and can you post a link for me,ta kev.

The North West 200 kev. is one week of pure motorbike festival. Along with the actual race there is plenty of other activities, dirt bikeing, bands, Paddock Girlies, camping, food tents ect.

The hole of the North West of Ireland is suddenly swamped with bikes of all makes and sizes from all round the globe.

Let me try ta find the link for ya !

Aye Jammer, thats the one i was looking for.

cant believe ya didnt here of it Kev.B)

The North West 200 kev. is one week of pure motorbike festival. Along with the actual race there is plenty of other activities, dirt bikeing, bands, Paddock Girlies, camping, food tents ect.

The whole of the North West of Ireland Will be suddenly swamped with Y.O,C members B)

Aye am up for that ,,,, May month aint it ? couple o days sight seeing as well , guiness:) ,

Aye, no passport required, ya leave England/Scotland and enter Northern Ireland.

There is no border anymore into Ireland so ya just keep driving. The currency does change into Euros but Sterling is excepted near the border towns at a price.

Going and comming to Squires,,,,,at the ferry ,,,,,they didnt even ask for me driving licence.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online