Moto-GP Japan.

Mitsuo
This post is 7161 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all.

I went so that I might leave house in the morning at 3 o'clock and I might watch Moto-GP.

Motegi of Sunday was the day of the very hot race.

Did foreign everyone see it by the satellite relay?

I could watch it in the invitation seat which Honda prepared for.

Do you know?

The fact that KAWASAKI won pretense for 23 years with GP.

DSCFkawa.JPG

KAWASAKI lost the halves of the factories exactly by the big earthquake 10 years ago.

Then, they were the conditions that you had to tie up with Suzuki in the marketing section.

KAWASAKI does its best.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I always watch MotoGP when it's on (If I can help it).......especially like the Japanese round(s).......the Japanese riders always seem to elevate their game in what seems to be a sense of honor in front of their home crowd :wink:

Nakano & Tamada were brilliant yesterday 8)

Nice to see Kawasaki's hard work paying off :wink:

quality race Mitsuo, pity about the crash on the 1st corner  :shock:

It made things so much easier for Rossi with all the good riders screwed up (Tamada excluded of course :oops: ) If Tamada had gone down or been held up, Rossi would have cruised to victory

It made things so much easier for Rossi with all the good riders screwed up (Tamada excluded of course :oops: ) If Tamada had gone down or been held up, Rossi would have cruised to victory

thats not what its about though...you wanna be the best, you want to beat the best, i'm sure rossi didnt want to see them all fall off

For me it was a great day.

Shinya N has a bike with a hyper narrow spread of power and less of it. The Kwack is generally considered a year or two behind the Yams and Hondas.

I was over the moon to see the former 250cc WC bring it home for 3rd... hell, I've got 2 Arai Quantum's in his Yam colours (insurance doddle etc..) an RX7RR Corsair in last years colours and kis Kwack lid. One is autographed..... kinda get the picture (plus the girls like the eyes...)

It's easy to be a fan of Rossi / Biaggi and so on but Nakano gets my vote every time.

Good stuff !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online