75 dt125 and 75dt175

trent81
This post is 5126 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all, new to this forum. just got me a dirt bike YAY.... anyways i have a 75 dt125 that runs good but needs a little work. I also got a 76 dt175 as a parts bike. Was wondering if id be able to use the exhaust, and sprockets from the 175 on my 125?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Was wondering if id be able to use the exhaust, and sprockets from the 175 on my 125?

Welcome trent" yeh the exhaust will fit. ,, i take it its the twin-shock models at this age, [ pictures please] are u in uk[ celtic top] , check splines on front sprockets] new ones are availible We-moto.

WHAT TOOTH IS ON THEM," - 15 tooth standard, ;)

Welcome trent" yeh the exhaust will fit. ,, i take it its the twin-shock models at this age, [ pictures please] are u in uk[ celtic top] , check splines on front sprockets] new ones are availible We-moto.

WHAT TOOTH IS ON THEM," - 15 tooth standard, ;)

thanks for the info on the exhaust, ill get some pics and see about the front sprocket soon. im in the US, iowa. rode it for a little bit today, was able to get it upto 65mph on the highway goin up hill :D

was able to get it upto 65mph on the highway goin up hill :D

Was that the 125 ?:o , mmmmmmmmm mine is needing a Carboard dave induction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:(

Was that the 125 ?:o , mmmmmmmmm mine is needing a Carboard dave induction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:(

yep the 125, got the two bikes for $150.. the 125 ran but needed the carb tuned, so i did that and off i went. starts on the second kick after sitting overnight

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online