YBR125 Clutch Help?

Baggaley100
This post is 5133 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

ive got a ybr125 (55 plate) and ive had to but a new Clutch leaver and it came with a cable going to a small box with 2 pins init and im not sure where to connect it to.

there is no connectors behind the headlight unit and i have no clue if i need it or what

please help me lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi & welcome to the forum. Just a wee bit of advice - there's some grumpy old sods here who really like people to introduce themselves properly before wading in with questions, little thing called good manners, they used to drum it into kids when I were a lad - click here to get the lowdown.

As for your specific problem, that would be the clutch override switch for the starter circuit - you can't start it in gear unless the clutch is pulled in, tripping this switch. If the wiring is missing from the headlamp shell it may be that a previous owner had a dodgy switch and just ripped the lot out (PO's are always blamed for these things), in which case you can just ignore it. You'll have to be in neutral to start the bike, so stalling at traffic lights could get embarrassing if you're not quick with the left foot, but them's the breaks .....

So, back to my first point, who are you, where are you, how long you been riding, what's your favourite colour, how many fingers am I holding up etc.....

, who are you- im kyle im 16 (17 on the 10th)

, where are you- im from scarborough north yorks

, how long you been riding,- since i was 5 (first was a 50cc twist n go)

what's your favourite colour,- Red, Blue, Black and Grey

how many fingers am I holding up- 10000

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online