pulse jet bike

drewpy
This post is 5134 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know you guys always wanted one, now you can 3 galls gets you 5 mins with the twin jet

rocketman_01sized.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Jet engines have fascinated me since I was a kid, was a member of the ATC and had the good fortune to get a front seat flight in a 'jet-provost' :cloud9: the RAF's primary trainer (wonder if they still use it as a trainer-Foamy will tell us)-anyhoo there I am 16yrs old doing over 400mph 11,000ft or there abouts-most terrifying thing I've ever experienced :eusa_sick:

(cue Battle of Britain music)

Like most young kids I had pipe dreams (Condor-great stuff) mupp mupp- pfffff :eusa_whistle: , thought I could build one of these things you know-poppycock , immmpossible old boy----until two mechanics at my Dads work built a pulser-I had a wet dream that day while awake :o

now, back to the future,, my De-lorean ,,,,

no, thats not it

oh, yes back to the future I still haven't built one, would love to one day, and hear again that 'bone-crumbling'sound that emits from one of these 'Devils carrion'

Have you seen the palm sized ones on You-tube Drewps?

Jet engines have fascinated me since I was a kid, was a member of the ATC and had the good fortune to get a front seat flight in a 'jet-provost' :cloud9: the RAF's primary trainer (wonder if they still use it as a trainer-Foamy will tell us)-anyhoo there I am 16yrs old doing over 400mph 11,000ft or there abouts-most terrifying thing I've ever experienced :eusa_sick:

(cue Battle of Britain music)

Like most young kids I had pipe dreams (Condor-great stuff) mupp mupp- pfffff :eusa_whistle: , thought I could build one of these things you know-poppycock , immmpossible old boy----until two mechanics at my Dads work built a pulser-I had a wet dream that day while awake :o

now, back to the future,, my De-lorean ,,,,

no, thats not it

oh, yes back to the future I still haven't built one, would love to one day, and hear again that 'bone-crumbling'sound that emits from one of these 'Devils carrion'

Have you seen the palm sized ones on You-tube Drewps?

yea, I even downloaded plans to build one, but I can't weld stainless steel.

I used to be into RC flying and we used to get the swedish guys flying model pulse jets. shit those things were fast and the you had to be so skilled to fly them. especially when they were just dots in the sky!

unfortunatly they banned them due to the speed etc.

yea, I even downloaded plans to build one, but I can't weld stainless steel.

I used to be into RC flying and we used to get the swedish guys flying model pulse jets. shit those things were fast and the you had to be so skilled to fly them. especially when they were just dots in the sky!

unfortunatly they banned them due to the speed etc.

Oh I didn't know they were banned now, are the turbines still allowed to fly ?

heres a screamer

Cool yoke ! wish i had one when i was goin to school.

That battery is seriously close to the back wheel,,,,,it wouldnt want to move and lock up the wheel

Pat and Mick are going to school on their 'pulse-jet-bikes'

Pat says tree hail Mary's and an 'our Father' and so does Mick :lol:

Pat and Mick are going to school on their 'pulse-jet-bikes'

Pat says tree hail Mary's and an 'our Father' and so does Mick :lol:

And Pat (me) would still be late for school :lol:

as ye can tell from me bad spellin !!!

Quote "I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way". ~Mark Twain

Unquote

Ma owl Da couldn't spell "furfuxake" :angry: , but he could say it, and we knew well what it meant :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online