can you guys help

choppernorgate
This post is 4984 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

I own nowdays a Yamaha TDM 850. It has a 2 to 2 aftermarket (think it is nexxus) exhaust sytem. I want to change from 2-2 to 2-1. I bought the necks of the exhaust that bring the 2 outlets into 1 just under the engine. I also got myself an aftermarket viper can.

I need a garage/shop to create a link pipe and install the whole exhaust system. Had a look online, couldnt find anyone. Any suggestions? The place where I service my bike said they couldn't help unless I had the whole exhaust.

Many thanks,

THIS IS FOR A FELLOW BIKER, ITS NOT MY BIKE, THOUGHT WHO BETTER TO ASK

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

why don't you get that flexible exhaust stuff, poss from a car place and fix it yourself?

Hi guys,

I own nowdays a Yamaha TDM 850. It has a 2 to 2 aftermarket (think it is nexxus) exhaust sytem. I want to change from 2-2 to 2-1. I bought the necks of the exhaust that bring the 2 outlets into 1 just under the engine. I also got myself an aftermarket viper can.

I need a garage/shop to create a link pipe and install the whole exhaust system. Had a look online, couldnt find anyone. Any suggestions? The place where I service my bike said they couldn't help unless I had the whole exhaust.

Many thanks,

THIS IS FOR A FELLOW BIKER, ITS NOT MY BIKE, THOUGHT WHO BETTER TO ASK

These guys any good to you :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online