Intro

Booney
This post is 5135 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

Just got my TDM 900. I'm hoping it'll be a good winter alternative to my Multistrada 1100S.

It has a problem with the tacho I'm trying to sort. Other than that it seems up and together.

I change bikes like underwear - I'm on my 3rd Multi in as many years!

Booney

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All

Just got my TDM 900. I'm hoping it'll be a good winter alternative to my Multistrada 1100S.

It has a problem with the tacho I'm trying to sort. Other than that it seems up and together.

I change bikes like underwear - I'm on my 3rd Multi in as many years!

Booney

Welcome Booney, so you only get a year out of your grundies, try the back to front and inside out technique and you could considerably improve on this B)

:welcome: to the madhouse smelly pants,where are you and are you going to our little squires meet up on the 4th sept.:bunny2: What the fuckin hell have we got a bunny in our emotions for?

Welcome to the 'YOC ward' Booney, ..we even have a club song "its fun to stay at the Y--O--C,its fun to stay at the Y--O--C", sung to the tune YMCA by the village people :huh:

I've tried to analyse this over the years and can only relate this place to the film 'one flew over the cuckoos nest' where there was a character they called 'the chief', in our case thats 'Alexasigno' the site owner and maybe a village people fan ?

who knows

to sum up its a nut house :blink:

HELP US !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psEHponBsLc&feature=related

Well Thank you all very much for such a warm welcome.

The under pant thing is not as bad as it may seem - I do have other bikes!

And then sometimes I do go without...... :unsure:

Enuff of that dirty subject.

Looking at that video - I may well just be in with a chance of fitting in here. Perhaps we can help one another?

Usually my problem is that I run out of floor and I have to retire due to injury!

Not sure I'm making the meets as I am based in SW France.

However I do spend time in UK and I would very much like to tour up north and Scotland one of these days.

Partly for the roads and scenery as well as the people. But also for my love of Malts -

I was privilaged enough to be sharing a 1964 Knockando last night :nurse:

slàinte mhath

Booney