yamaha xt125r small pipe leaking fuel??

norris336
This post is 5062 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is my first as hava only just purchased my Yamaaha xt125r.

As its my first bike and my experience of bikes is somewhat little, I am still getting to grips with it.

It has been running fine up until now however, today when i took the bike out, the petrol light started blinking so i decided to fill up. I continued on my journey only to find the bike slightly stuttering, when i stopped i realised that petrol was dripping out of a small tube coming from the engine. On my way home the petrol light came on again!

Can anyone help me??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This is my first as hava only just purchased my Yamaaha xt125r.

As its my first bike and my experience of bikes is somewhat little, I am still getting to grips with it.

It has been running fine up until now however, today when i took the bike out, the petrol light started blinking so i decided to fill up. I continued on my journey only to find the bike slightly stuttering, when i stopped i realised that petrol was dripping out of a small tube coming from the engine. On my way home the petrol light came on again!

Can anyone help me??

:o What small tube ?

Was the tank empty when ya got home ?