59 plate YBR 125cc

Lukewhite14
This post is 5156 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone im stil new to this site and i duno if ive posted this in the right place (:

Right i have a YBR125cc 59 plate havent realy done much to it apart from rim tape and stickers i was going to leave it as that but i wanted it to sound a little bit deeper with a nice tone i custom made and exhaust for mine mainly for sound but now im looking at the power side of things the exhaust is pritty much hollow :lol: so its letting out enough air and i took the air filter and the cover of the air box for a while to drive about and see if that helps and it didnt realy just badly smelt of petrol (rich) so ive stuck it back on but i have brought a fancy air filter and removed the air box competly and just got the filter poking out under the side fairing ive been told i will need to Jett the carb because i will have black spots on the acceleration side of things and i think i have in low revs trying to pul away it does seem like a slug sometimes but on the high rev's it seems fine, but like i said i do want t get a bit more out of the bike HERE'S THE PROBLEM :angry: ive heard that the 59 plates are injected would that make a diffence at all jetting the carb's?? also would i just need to do the main jet?? or is there any others i would need to do ?? also do i go up one size or 2/3 ?? (I am getting badly confused by all this :( ) and i am having troble finding stuff out on the web SO PLEASSEE HELP AND ADVICE WOULD BE LAVLY :rolleyes::P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online