Fazer rides 2010

bendintheroad
This post is 4713 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

cheers dave,,,have you been hiding something from me,eh bendintheroad...:rolleyes:

Damm! I wanted to draw out the suspense, anyway for those of you who haven't found the rest, here's a forward looking view.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard about your accident,hoping its' not to serious,,,we found the vids you were keeping from us by the way,,get well soon anyhow mate.

Well at least you're happy now! :rolleyes: Out of plaster now and limping back to fitness, thanks for asking. Not sure what my next bike will be but I will be back in 2011

it may sound a bit heartless this,but seeing as your in good spirit,,can i see the vid when you come off.:huh:

it may sound a bit heartless this,but seeing as your in good spirit,,can i see the vid when you come off.:huh:

No, you bloody can't. I had just turned the camera off beforehand. Anyway, it was a shite crash, no more than 30mph and bolt upright. the best bit would have been me shouting 'oh f*ck!!!!!!!' :crying:

aw,that's a damn shame,sorry that don't sound nice ,any how you got yourself another ride yet.and has the pain eased off .

• 3 weeks later...

aw,that's a damn shame,sorry that don't sound nice ,any how you got yourself another ride yet.and has the pain eased off .

no new bike yet, mulling over options. Ankle still a bit stiff and swollen but getting there. Anyway, here's another little blast;

• 4 weeks later...

good vid ,caravans eh,:huh: ,,whats the tape on the clock for,,legal reasons,,,officer,:rolleyes: .

Ahhh.. I had a brand new rear tyre on and when I check the speedo to ensure that I am complying with the speed limit, I get a reminder that :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's another ride within the speed limit

looks an ace road,btw ,have you got a new horn.

you seem less confident about overtaking,:huh: have the memories not yet faded..

looks an ace road,btw ,have you got a new horn.

you seem less confident about overtaking,:huh: have the memories not yet faded..

That road has quite a few blind junctions and I have had a few close ones there so use the horn a fair bit and play it a bit safe on the overtakes. Still a great road tho B)

Just a friendly word of advice .You may want to be careful about what videos you post. A chap on another forum i visit had a 7am wakeup call from the law and his bike, leathers, pc etc confiscated due to certain videos posted on youtube. ;)

he's been ripped off by con men,what a bell end.:lol:

I would laugh if that were the case mate.

Anyone who visits bcf will know who i mean.

Just a friendly word of advice .You may want to be careful about what videos you post. A chap on another forum i visit had a 7am wakeup call from the law and his bike, leathers, pc etc confiscated due to certain videos posted on youtube. ;)

Thanks for the advice, the law are welcome to take my bike as long as they can find which breakers it's in plus the leathers are all scuffed and the helmet's in the bin! :( Anyway, it's still a good job that no laws are transgressed on any of those videos .As for speeds, well they are obviously digitally enhanced :unsure: just like in this one:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another one some might find interesting while others see it for the shameless video whoring that it is :blush:

• 1 month later...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online