touring on fazer 1000

Phil2102
This post is 5073 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

thinking of buying fazer to tour 2up and still have the fun of sports bike for solo blasts,test rode it and loved it but pillion seat made girlfriends arse ache!!does anyone know of a company that makes a comfy seat to replace pillion seat,then when riding solo will take off to replace with single seat cowl?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Gel pads are the way to go, popped one in to my old XBR500 when I recovered the seat a while back - lovely squishy botty comfort, good for a full tank (200 miles) with no aches or pains.

If you don't fancy building one in, you can always get her a strap-on (ooer!).

Got mine from here, good prices, quick service

You're welcome.

Gel pads are the way to go, popped one in to my old XBR500 when I recovered the seat a while back - lovely squishy botty comfort, good for a full tank (200 miles) with no aches or pains.

If you don't fancy building one in, you can always get her a strap-on (ooer!).

Got mine from here, good prices, quick service

You're welcome.

Thanks for your reply , most helpful, hopefully when i buy Fazer my girlfirend will have many miles with a comfy bum and a smile on her face (ooer!)

Cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online