Hello... and can someone clear this up for me!?

will83
This post is 5163 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello

New here (bit of a bike newbie also) just bought a Sachs Roadster 125. Seeign as there is no other forum I have seen coming close to these bikes, I thought I'de join this one as a few other people seem to own the same bike!

I was leaning the bike while stationery a bit further than you would normally and petrol dripped out of my carb from the point in the picture:

DSC00918.jpg

Probably nothing to worry about but just thought I'de check! This on the left side of the bike.

Also - whoever is reading this who has got the Roadster 125, have you tried removing this fuel filter, valve thingy majiggy :huh: if so did you notice a difference and where did you find it!!

Cheers in advance..

Will

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

it is the same carb just differant jets and covers, and dont worry its just an overflow for the carb but normaly there is a drainage pipe connected to it. nothing to worry about just dont tip the bike too far!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online