Newbie here

Guest attila
This post is 5152 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest attila

Hi all i am Marc but most people call me Atilla (long story, and i only type with one finger) i live in sunny shropshire inbetween heavy rain showers, and i ride an 04 xv1700 warrior that i have modded a little (alot).

Look forward to chatting to you guys and girls and some ride outs during the summer if anyone fancies a trip to the raven cafe for a full english (served by polish girls, or they could be from brum and i just cannot get my head around the accents).

All the best for now Atilla

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Marc, good bunch here, hope you hang around, lets see pics of the beastie too ;)

Guest attila

Welcome to the YOC Marc, good bunch here, hope you hang around, lets see pics of the beastie too ;)

How do i post photos on here?

Guest attila

Hi Attila, welcome to the forums B).

Here a thread on posting pics HTH

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/topic/14685-posting-pictures/page__pid__117217#entry117217

Vez.

Cheers Vez i tried to do some photos but all i get is this message[#1072] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Guest attila

Can you describe what method you used for posting the pics?

ERRRRRRRM not really i went into the edit profile bit and gallery then clicked on things until i got a upload file thingymabob clicked on that ended up in my photos on my computer attached file then was sent back to this site and got that message above that basically told me to go forth and multiply in sharp jerky movements as you can tell i am a whizz with computers :blink:

ERRRRRRRM not really i went into the edit profile bit and gallery then clicked on things until i got a upload file thingymabob clicked on that ended up in my photos on my computer attached file then was sent back to this site and got that message above that basically told me to go forth and multiply in sharp jerky movements as you can tell i am a whizz with computers :blink:

Try and follow the video on the thread i posted, need any help feel free to PM me.

Guest attila

Try and follow the video on the thread i posted, need any help feel free to PM me.

Have tried a few more times but still get the same error message, Vez thanks for the offer if i cannot get some on here by monday i may have to take you up on it. regards Atilla

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online