why has my post been removed

andymeddick
This post is 5150 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

why was it againts the ruels i think its just because im not a full member and i think they didnt like it cos they not making any money its stupid how pepole run these sights. and im sure for def i wont be coming back 2 this sight

Yes it was probably because you are not a full member, them are the rules.

This site runs at a loss. and if you think £5 for 3 years membership is excessive, you sir are a tight ass.

Yes it was probably because you are not a full member, them are the rules.

This site runs at a loss. and if you think £5 for 3 years membership is excessive, you sir are a tight ass.

hi vez i think that is a very resonable price but as i said in my ad that was removed im not a full paying member as im not sure i will be buying another yammy thats why i put it in this section

hi vez i think that is a very resonable price but as i said in my ad that was removed im not a full paying member as im not sure i will be buying another yammy thats why i put it in this section

I read the post you made, and rules are rules. This isnt ebay andy, its a community forum. Anyway i tried to answer your question so i'm done replying here.

Thats funny. :lol::lol:

I was gonna say that but I didn't think I could getr away with such blatant sarcasm :unsure::D

Em B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online