Im new , ish

Karlos1 (TZR50)
This post is 5156 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey, i didnt introduce myself when i 1st joined, some of you may of seen my posts on the squires cafe meet but i mayaswell introduce myself properly.

My name is Karl, i live in oldham and im currently riding a TZR50cc, its supposed to have a 70cc kit on it. I dont know how fast i am ever going as my speedo is broken :(

Anyway. does anybody know if i can put any 125 bits on it or any tuning so i dont have to rev it like mad sometimes to get a decent speed. i want to just cruise sometimes :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey, i didnt introduce myself when i 1st joined, some of you may of seen my posts on the squires cafe meet but i mayaswell introduce myself properly.

My name is Karl, i live in oldham and im currently riding a TZR50cc, its supposed to have a 70cc kit on it. I dont know how fast i am ever going as my speedo is broken :(

Anyway. does anybody know if i can put any 125 bits on it or any tuning so i dont have to rev it like mad sometimes to get a decent speed. i want to just cruise sometimes :D

I don't think it would be wise to add 125cc bits, even if they are available. The bike would not like it and probably wouldn't last long anyway. Beside the law dictates you are only allowed to go 30mph at 16( can't say i agree with that idea tbh)

It can suck being on a 50cc i know, but it won't be long before you can jump on a 125. And the "i only want to cruise sometimes" syndrome will start all over again with the 125 after a short time, believe me  :rolleyes:.

Welcome to the Forums btw Karl.

Vez.

Faitlte: Karlos to the YOC. B)

Im with Vez on this one.

Life sucks,,,,,so enjoy it all

Hi Karl, forget mods mate save your money and put it towards your test fella, makes for better cruises in the long run! the quicker a 50 goes the quicker it breaks..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online