Barky, Blackhat250, 2Wheels and Si

This post is 5010 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Met up with Blackhat250 (John) and one of his pals Si at the Creiff rally, forgot I had my camera at the rally as was mesmerised by the number of old bikes that turned out, anyhoo, went from there to the famous 'Green Welly' at Tyndrum where John treated me and Si to a slap up (and expensive) lunch (owe ye John), motored from there to Forfar via- fnck knows where, -middle of nowhere, -somewhere in Scotland, -and where R wee, maybe John can fill in the blanks cos I didn't have a scoobie-mind blowing roads and scenery :huh: , could hardly keep up with John on his 'widowmaker' and Si on his Triumph tiger 1150-'no richt in tha heid' them two :o so no pics of the scenery I'm afraid :(

The oldest Inn in Scotland (my local looks much older inside circa 410 BC)

P1010473.jpg

left to right, me, Pat(2wheels), John(blackhat250) and Si in Forfar

P1010474.jpg

great day oot, was great to meet Pat 2 wheels-over here for a wedding and have a 'craic', I did nearly 270 miles, John and Si must have done a lot less cos their wheels were off the ground a lot of the time :oB)

oh, and the weather was scorchio !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

looks like you had a great time and you had the weather? <_<

wish it were better here!

same here today-first dry spell in 2 weeks, I take its cats and dogs down there? :mellow:

not been brilliant, its a bit like a nuclear winter, dull dull dull with acid rain evry now and then :lol:

Yeh great to meet pat [ Two- Wheels] , and the rideout was great Jammer" ,, Roll on the squires meet, , B) pray for good weather ,

And them roads Jammer " The Moulin Moor , pitlochry, and Killin To Kenmore, loch Tay. super roads , twisty"s a plenty,;)

via- fnck knows where, -middle of nowhere,---------mind blowing roads and scenery :huh: ,

Could have taken you over this road Jammer "Stelvio+Pass.jpg

wow them roads are made of the same stuff as wet dreams,,,,,who said roll on squires cafe:unsure: ,,you only get pot holes in this country:(

Aye lads,:thumb: Great ta meet up with you, Barkwindjammer + Blackhat + Si

Thaught i was gonna miss ye caus my weekend wasnt going to plan, then when ye were still arround i tore down the road from Aberdeen.

We had a good old chat and a bit of craic !

Roll on squires meet, and pray for nice weather.

Isn't that Bo and Luke Duke in the red car ? :blink:

yep next time Blackie B)

Aye lads,:thumb: Great ta meet up with you, Barkwindjammer + Blackhat + Si

Thaught i was gonna miss ye caus my weekend wasnt going to plan, then when ye were still arround i tore down the road from Aberdeen.

We had a good old chat and a bit of craic !

Roll on squires meet, and pray for nice weather.

Couldn't have ye comin all the way over over an not meetin up wit ya :)

you've changed a wee bit since that photo you sent me :huh:

Dougal.jpg

Couldn't have ye comin all the way over over an not meetin up wit ya :)

you've changed a wee bit since that photo you sent me :huh:

:lol: :lol:

Aye Bark, after all the beer i had in Bonny Scotland,,,,,,, i looked in the mirror when i got home to see that i had aged even more sence ya seen me !!!

father-Ted_280_422484a.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Aye Bark, after all the beer i had in Bonny Scotland,,,,,,, i looked in the mirror when i got home to see that i had aged even more sence ya seen me !!!

father-Ted_280_422484a.jpg

Ted: What was it [Jack] used to say about the needy? He had a term for them. :mellow:

Dougal: A shower of bastards. :huh:

What we might look like after Squires :blink:

_42478587_fatherjack.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mate,

Sye here, just joined. It was a great day out. Hoping for many more.

Back to work this week so praying for good weather when I get back mid September.

Later, Sye.

Sye here,

Later, Sye.

Welcome aboard big sye" hows the weather out in AFrica" , pm sent,