Just starting out!

andy_rob_a_bank
This post is 5160 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alrighty there... Joined up your great looking site, as I've just come into the biking world by buying a TZR 125 - after one shot taking it home, I'm hooked already! Its my first bike, passed my CBT a couple of months ago and finally got round to buying a bike at the weekend. Here's a few wee pics before it started raining! (I do live in sunny Scotland after all!)

DSCN0183-1.jpg

DSCN0182-1.jpg

DSCN0181-1.jpg

Love at first sight, she's a bit rough round the edges but I see it as challenge to tidy up odds and ends. If anyone else has one, would love to see their pics and get some inspiration! Know absolutely nothing about bikes (and not ashamed to admit it!) so any help or info about it will be greatly appreciated.

If you've read this far, gold star! Oh and I'm Andy, 26 from Dunfermline... just details! :wavey:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Andy , nice intro. am 60mls north of you. Bark wind jammer is falkirk -ish, , thats a braw Tzr you have ,, dinna like the yellow, white/ red /green. is a good TZr combo.

Might see yeh aroond[ canna miss yeh] in that yellow. mind keep the two-stroke tank topped up . ;)

What bank did ye rob ? fine coz theve been robbin us for years :D

Failte: Andy to this crazy world called YOC B)

Nice bike ya got there.

thanks for lovely welcome chaps! lolz at blackhat, no banks were robbed in the making of this profile, just an old nickname from skool!

gutted i've only had one shot of the bike, it's in my mums garage all the way in cumbernauld while i sort out some kind of security for bringing it home!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online