I want a ride out (im new, please read)

This post is 5146 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So, i was searching up some sites for yamaha and found this one, i just recently bought a TZR50 and im hoping to get out on a good ride, i live in oldham, (20mins away from manchester) and i was wondering if anybody on similar bikes would fancy a ride out one day, please reply back :) cheers, karl. oh by the way, im only 16 :/

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Karl, welcome to the forum. B)

I suggest you post an introduction in the bar and fill your profile out properly i.e. put your location in ;) , it will make it easier for people to get to know you and arrange a ride out with you.

BTW I'm not to far from you, but ride a 125.

Vez

welcome to the madhouse karlos1 iff you have a tow rope,you can come for a ride out with me.

welcome to the madhouse karlos1 iff you have a tow rope,you can come for a ride out with me.

Better add a satnav to that tow rope if you want to get home again :P

Welcome Carlos [ Cheka] Bring your TZ to the y.o.c. meet at squires Cafe 4th sept , two- stroke day oot, and whip Foamys ass :D , Speaking of ??? whar is he :unsure:

up.yours...why the hell dont you join the AA or something :unsure:

Better add a satnav to that tow rope if you want to get home again :P

oh yea,,,,very funny,,,,,,(NOT)..............

Do you just watch the trials or yous going on them?

We just watch, its for older trials bikes. (although it was tempting to ask for a ride around the quarry/farm it was on)

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/topic/21044-red-rose-classic-trials/   < some pictures from the last one.

Vez.

• 2 weeks later...

two- stroke day oot, and whip Foamys ass :D , Speaking of ??? whar is he :unsure:

im plotting your humiliation...

besides, the only two stroke i got now is the Jawa, god i REAAAALLY wish i didnt sell my DT50, ive been trying to track it down to see if i can buy it back but i cant get the owners details :(, however, the XJ is here now so hay-ho, life goes on

im plotting your humiliation...

besides, the only two stroke i got now is the Jawa, god i REAAAALLY wish i didnt sell my DT50, ive been trying to track it down to see if i can buy it back but i cant get the owners details :(, however, the XJ is here now so hay-ho, life goes on

Told you :eusa_whistle:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online