dt 125 lc 83 liquid cooled

oldmanstoner
This post is 5160 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys thanks for all the help. I have a slight problem when the bike is in netural or have the clutch in the bike revs fine, but when I ride it seems as thoutgh the bike is missing, but not all the time

and some time the reves drop and if you open the throttle they pick up again if you rev it a few times. I think it is a feuling problem so I took off the carb too see if any dirt got in and check the jets when I blew on them they didnt seem blocked

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys thanks for all the help. I have a slight problem when the bike is in netural or have the clutch in the bike revs fine, but when I ride it seems as thoutgh the bike is missing, but not all the time

and some time the reves drop and if you open the throttle they pick up again if you rev it a few times. I think it is a feuling problem so I took off the carb too see if any dirt got in and check the jets when I blew on them they didnt seem blocked

Never mind that bollox! y'know this old man toner stuff...are you selling it or what? Only Drewpy told me to ask you, hes not been standing to attention lately so I reckon you will make a steady income from him, his last supplier failed to meet the demand ;)

Never mind that bollox! y'know this old man toner stuff...are you selling it or what? Only Drewpy told me to ask you, hes not been standing to attention lately so I reckon you will make a steady income from him, his last supplier failed to meet the demand  ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online