FZR 1995 600

Paddy600FZR
This post is 5068 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi folks,

ive had my 600 genesis for about two months now and cant find a haynes manual anywere. I want to replace the Dip buld with something abit brighter as it is dull but not sure what bulb to put in????

I was also wondering if anyone has had a manual override switch put in for the cooling fan? Mine goes up to 95 and still dosnt come on, not sure what to check for because the only manual i have is for us models and has very little about Uk 600s

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi folks,

ive had my 600 genesis for about two months now and cant find a haynes manual anywere. I want to replace the Dip buld with something abit brighter as it is dull but not sure what bulb to put in????

I was also wondering if anyone has had a manual override switch put in for the cooling fan? Mine goes up to 95 and still dosnt come on, not sure what to check for because the only manual i have is for us models and has very little about Uk 600s

Welcome to the YOC!

I got my manual here

They were pretty quick to deliver and have lots of other stuff too.

my yzf 750 fans do not come on until about 105 so maybe your bikes fine.

on mine the fan sender is on the right front of the radiator as you sit on it so if the fans dont come on after 100 plus then this is probably your problem.

i have put a manual switch on as well, so if i find myself in traffic i can switch it on much earlier, but if i forget i still have the sender as backup.

Hello,

i have the FZR6000, 750& 1000 manual but am not finding it helpful alot of the 600stuff is for us models! although u have just found a wiring diagram that has the seperate aux dip headlight on it, gna check the voltage and see if i ca get a brighter buld. Gota be seen!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online