Middlesex Petrolheads modified sunday cruise/meet

This post is 5150 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

feel free to pop over and sign up to the forum for FREE at

Look out for me i will be on a black bike with yellow rockstar energy drink logos all over the bodypanels Smile

This is a static meet/cruise to help get new faces to be on middlesex-petrolheads forum which is based in middlesex,north west london for modified and performance cars and motorbikes.Friends and family welcome to the event and to join up to the middlesex-petrolheads forum.

Time: 7:30pm onwards

Date: 29th August 2010 Sunday

PLEASE KEEP NOISE VOLUME LOW BUT I DONT MIND YOU PLAYING MUSIC SEMI LOUD AND REVING YOUR ENGINES JUST DONT DO IT SO ITS GONNA WAKE THE LOCAL HOUSES UP AND NO DANGERIOUS DRIVING , MIDDLESEX-PETROLHEADS DOES NOT ENCOURAGE DANGERIOUS DRIVING OR STREET RACING AND ETC.ANYONE CAUGHT SPOILING THE FUN FOR OTHERS BY BEING INCONSIDERATE WILL BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE FOR ACTING DANGERIOUSLY AND BEING INCONSIDERATE,THIS EVENT IS TO HELP CRUISERS OF ALL KIND COME TOGETHER AND TO HELP GET MIDDLESEX-PETROLHEADS NAME OUT THERE TO HELP THE NUMBERS INCREASE ON THE FORUM AND GET NOTICED FOR THE GOOD REASONS AND NOT THE BAD.

SOUND EVOLUTION WILL BE ATTENDING WITH THEIR PROMO CARS OF WORK THEY HAVE CARRIED OUT,HOPEFULLY THEIR WORK INTERESTS YOU ITNO UPGRADING YOUR SOUND SYSTEM BY THEM THEY ARE MIDDLESEX BASED CLICK HERE

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This event is on 29th august 2010 not 19th august 2010 sorry for the confusion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online