1975 DT125 electronics photo

This post is 5168 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello Friends

I was wondering if anyone had a photo of under the left side engine cover electronics? A Tweaker owned the bike before me and was working on the wires there. I can already tell some wire are wrong for the do not match the color sticker on the case.

I did find a photo online but that one had only 4 wire hook ups. My bike has the 4 wires but also another spot for a 5th wire. Help!!!

A photo would put me on the right track.

The bike is a 1975 dt125

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello Friends

I was wondering if anyone had a photo of under the left side engine cover electronics? A Tweaker owned the bike before me and was working on the wires there. I can already tell some wire are wrong for the do not match the color sticker on the case.

I did find a photo online but that one had only 4 wire hook ups. My bike has the 4 wires but also another spot for a 5th wire. Help!!!

A photo would put me on the right track.

The bike is a 1975 dt125

Thanks

You show me yours first :P

Why don't you put a picture of what YOU have up then someone can help with accurate advice rather than guessing as there are several options on the 75 DT depending on where it is (hint hint, fill profile)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online