Suziki issue

DeTour
This post is 5169 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know it's no yamaha. But my little 125 ts is running messed up. Last week it was running awesome. I parked it then 30 minutes later it wouldn't start or run with out the choke. Then it ran fine with the choke on. After that it wouldn't start at all. I just pulled the carb apart and it was clean as a whistle. I sprayed it out with some carb clean, put it back in, check to make sure i was getting a nice healthy spark and it fired right up with out the choke, which is fairly peculiar. When it started it sounded kinda puttery compared to it's usual purr. There was like an extra little pop in it. Wondering what anyone thinks this could be. Not to mention, i could only ride for 10 seconds then it would die out and not start back up. I'm confused. When i pulled the plug it was soaked. I was thinking timing. For grins i was also going to check compression. but i'm not sure where i stand now. Anyone?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online