2003 dtr 125 head light not working

yammylover
This post is 5169 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hii im new to the forum :) errmm wel i hav two problems, 1 my headlight doesnt work, is it pose to work off of the battery or only wen bike is runnin? and 2 the battery drains wivin half an hour of charging, is this beause theres a shot sumwher thats drainin it or that the battery is kknackerd ? thanks, awaitin peoples replys :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hii im new to the forum :)

welcome yammylover, feel free to introduce yourself properly in 'The Bar'

errmm wel i hav two problems, 1 my headlight doesnt work, is it pose to work off of the battery or only wen bike is runnin? and 2 the battery drains wivin half an hour of charging, is this beause theres a shot sumwher thats drainin it or that the battery is kknackerd ? thanks, awaitin peoples replys :)

It only works from the engine on mine and then you get this sort of orange glow thing going on :unsure:

Sounds like you need a new battery but just confirm the short thing by unplugging the red wire from it after charging. Then see if it still drains.

thanks for the tip bout the battery, ill try tonite :) can you go on the bar wiv jus a standard membership? :)

Yup the bars is open to all. Membership gets you the Garage, Members Forum, the ability to post in the "for sale" and "wanted" sections and "live chat??" ;)

Vez

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online