Seca II XJ600 Mikuni Carb Rebuild Kits

AdamP
This post is 5077 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello. I am wondering where a good source would be to find a basic, normal, carb re-build kit for the 93 Seca II XJ600 using the Mikuni BDS x4 Set-up...

I have tried searching for the carb kit all over the net and nothing. My local dealer felt silly and empty handed when I asked for a kit, (as in, "Umm.. Really..?, I don't see anything for that... Ummm We might could order all the parts seperatly... You could make your own gaskets...")

So, am I missing something here?

According to the manual they are Mikuni BDS26 carbs. (The bike is a 93)

Any thoughts would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A week of looking around and still no luck....

Someone must know where I can find a kit... ...or at least a gasket/o-ring set...

Many Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

I have been looking for this for a few years....I am more then capable of doing this on my own but refuse to pay some else to do it. I just can't find the dang rebuild kit. It really sucks because its four carbs and that means four of everything! Well any way if there is any body who can help and shed light on this please DO!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online